Tuesday, December 18, 2012

December 18, 2012

Topic:  KickStarter.com Drum Roll Announcment of  Release of  Avi's Cafe Twin Show Community TV Demo Project
 REF URL at KickStarter for Cafe Twin Show on Community TV

Conversation:  Converation:  I  just got news from KickStarter that my project has been released today to the community. I have 29 days to reach the goal.  If I do reach goal, then I have 2 other local potential sponsors who will come in to make the $20K one year budget with 20 half hour shows possible.

Can you help a little to get this going ?

Thanks

Avi Dey
Producer
Café Twin Community TV Show at Fairfax VA
Twitter ID: @waldenthreenet

Twitter ID: waldenthreenet

1 Comments:

At December 18, 2012 at 11:39 AM , Blogger avi said...

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cafetwin/cafe-twin-show

Cafe Twin Show Community TV url at Kickstarter.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home